Thursday, September 10, 2009

Leading Line


















-The focal point of this picture is sara walking.
-The wall starts away and keeps going past sara
-I think I could have done better, this picture is a little blah.














-I guess the focal point in this picture is into the forest from the leading line
- The path starts beyond the picture and goes into the trees.
- I like this one even though no one is in it.


















-Saras face is the focal point of the leading line.
-The lines begin beyond the picture with her feet and lead up her body to her face.
-I think I did OKAY on my first attempt.

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a good job, my eyes go to your face and than after they go to your toes to your face in that line you have made with you body! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete